Saturday, May 30, 2009

Put a candle in the window

Put a candle in the window,
'cause I've heard you've got to move.
Though you're gone, gone, I'm still home love,
long as you can see the light.

Packed your room and started movin',
cause you've started your own life
though you're gone, gone, don't you worry
long as you still reach for light

Guess you've got life's road before you,
guess your wings are strong for flight
I know you won't, won't, lose your way, no, no
long as you fly to the light

Yeah! yeah! yeah! oh, yeah!

Put a candle in the window,
cause I've heard you've got to move.
Though you're gone, gone, I'm still home love,
long as you still see the light.
Long as you strive for the right.
Long as you work toward the light.
Long as you've faith in what's right.
Long as you know you've loved each night.
Long as you still see the light.

No comments: