Thursday, May 28, 2009

Him

Just as I am, without one plea,
you've found your place prepared for me
and now thou bidst me come in thee
oh god oh god, I come, I come.

Just as I am, and waiting not
to drill you in the perfect spot
I pound I pound your rounded bot
om god, oh god, I come, I come.

Just as I am, we toss about
your touch releases any doubt,
I push I push within, without,
I shout, I shout, I come, I come.

Just as I am, our limbs entwined;
my thing has become most aligned,
achieve release, I would not mind,
oh god oh god, I come, I come.

Just as I am, thou wilt receive,
with welcome grasp, excite, relieve;
because thy skills make me believe,
oh god oh god, I come, I come.

Just as I am, thy love unknown
hath broken every barrier down;
now, to be thine, yea thine alone,
Oh god! oh god! I come, I come!

No comments: