Monday, May 25, 2009

In Service of The Ordinary Man



Tonight you're out and look to meet,
though who you wouldn't care;
Your stare disrobes me in the street
As if my clothes weren't there;
You stare me boldly in the face,
My mug you'd like to win,
Event that's just so commonplace
In Ordinary Men.

Butt then may be you'd go there too
A guy most every day,
Who gives into the job his due
And tells wife he's not gay;
Who leaves from home then does not care,
And works with prick on men.
Why, Pal, I guess servicing you
You're ordinary then.

We plug away and make no fuss,
Our feats at last are crowned;
There's you and me who are like us
Who make the world go round.
And as you steer your bended course
Fullfill your destined plan,
Hats off to your almighty Force:
THE ORDINARY MAN.

No comments: