Tuesday, April 07, 2009

How shall I speak to you?

I think I would like to speak to you with a Remington 12 gauge shotgun stuck in your mouth
I would like to pull the trigger and watch your eyes as the back of your skull vaporizes and little bits of blood, brains, and bone spatter the wall behind you

I think I would like to speak to you with a yanagi ba slicing through your genitals
I would like to watch your eyes as I slice each of your testicles to small slivers and slice into a thousand pieces your penis

I think I would like to speak to you with a fountain pen stuck in your eye, first the one, then the other
I would like to watch the black ink flowing out and filling your eyes with the endless darkness you face for all eternity.

I think I will speak to you with my pen.

No comments: