Sunday, November 16, 2008

麼暗 Mo.an: Motorcycle Koan :: Live Hog

Live Hog

One day, an old BMWMO had a vision of his next bike. He immediately called in his favorite riding companion and begged a favor of him.

"Anything for you." the companion replied.

"On my next ride, I will come back on a hog. Soon after my CS dies, our dealer will get a trade-in and I will want the first hog he receives. You will recognize me by a kerchef on my brow. When that happens, please take a sharp knife and end my life quickly."

Within the year, the CS passed away and the dealer got a trade-in. The companion sharpened his knife and found the kerchef'd biker. Suddenly the biker screamed "Stop! Don't kill me!"

The companion dropped his knife in surprise and stared at the biker. "When I was like you I didn't know what a hog would be like. It's great. Just let me go."

No comments: