Monday, July 01, 2013

Two turns to three ain't bad

Baby now you walk all right
And that's getting you everywhere
I hold you every time I possibly can
but you're alway running off aside from near

And maybe you still cry all night
But that'll never change your bedtime
The no is really piling up inside
I wish you would just sleep dear

I poured the milk you poured it out
I tried to show you just how much I care
I'm tired of words and I'm too hoarse to shout
But you've been two so very long
Why can't you listen with your ears

And all I can do is keep on telling you
Be good
Be you
But there ain't no way
I'm ever gonna let you
Get away with bad
Though two turns to three ain't bad
Now don't be bad
Though two turns to three ain't bad

May you always find the sun on a sandy beach
May you always find your friends on the city street
I know you're looking for an answer
In a mountain of new
But there ain't the love you want
Takin' things from what your sister's got

Don't lie
Don't make up explanation that's not
No matter how you try
Your parents will know the truth
When your story is rot

There's one little boy that I always will love
And that started three years ago
And I know I'll never get him out of my heart
He loves me too, ooh I know
I remember how he showed up on a stormy night
Before the fourth of July at the sunny break of day
And everyone loved his beautiful smile
We're all thrilled that he came to stay

And he kept on telling us
He kept on telling us
He kept on telling us
He wants us
He needs us
And every way
He's always gonna love us
And we're so glad
Now two turns to three ain't bad
We're so glad
Now two turns to three ain't bad

No comments: